Welcome To Scrapers Lodge

.........Firstly welcome to Scrapers Lodge Blog.........

Here is where you will find Scrapkits, Elements, Templates, Masks...E.T.C

.....They will all be made by me and me only.....

.......Please do take a look a round and have fun.....

If you happen to be looking on my blog at anytime would you be so kind as to leave me a message in my shout box and I will do the same for you

.......Thankyou and Enjoy.....

My Blinkies

Photobucket Photobucket Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Calendar

Monday 23 April 2012

Heart Frame

HERE IS A FRAME FOR YOU TO ALL USE THIS IS THE FRIST THING THAT I HAVE DONE IN A LONG WHILE HOPE THAT YOU LIKE AND CAN USE IT IN A TAG OR IN A KIT



Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment