Welcome To Scrapers Lodge

.........Firstly welcome to Scrapers Lodge Blog.........

Here is where you will find Scrapkits, Elements, Templates, Masks...E.T.C

.....They will all be made by me and me only.....

.......Please do take a look a round and have fun.....

If you happen to be looking on my blog at anytime would you be so kind as to leave me a message in my shout box and I will do the same for you

.......Thankyou and Enjoy.....

My Blinkies

Photobucket Photobucket Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Calendar

Friday 1 July 2011

Emo Summerlicious Blog Train

Photobucket

Blog train is leaving station today..don' t miss it!  Jump on and grab some great freebies. We have some wonderful designers..I am so excited and hope you are too. I have my kit for the train uploaded for your blog train pleasure

Here is my share:

Photobucket

Other stops along the way  please stop at these to get there part

Stef's Creations - Here
 Annie 29 - Here
Scrapers Lodge - You Are Here
Meadowbloom - Here
Von - Here
Jenny - Here

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment: