Welcome To Scrapers Lodge

.........Firstly welcome to Scrapers Lodge Blog.........

Here is where you will find Scrapkits, Elements, Templates, Masks...E.T.C

.....They will all be made by me and me only.....

.......Please do take a look a round and have fun.....

If you happen to be looking on my blog at anytime would you be so kind as to leave me a message in my shout box and I will do the same for you

.......Thankyou and Enjoy.....

My Blinkies

Photobucket Photobucket Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Calendar

Tuesday 31 May 2011

Daisy Flowers

Hi everyone, another CU freebie for you all.. made these all by myself.. hope someone out there will like them.There are 6 in total...TOU is included in the zip file..enjoy!!!!!



Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment